A sermon preached in St. Peter's Westminster on Sunday Jan. 6. 1660. at the consecration of the Right Reverend Fathers in God, Gilbert Lord Bishop of Bristoll, Edward Lord Bishop of Norwich, Nicholas Lord Bishop of Hereford, William Lord Bishop of Glocester. / By Richard Allestry D.D. Canon of Christ Church in Oxford, and one of his Majesties chaplains.
- London : printed for Jo. Martin, Ja. Allestry, and Tho. Dicas, at the Bell in Saint Paul's Church-yard, 1660. [id est 1661]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 39,  pages)
- Church of England -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
Sermons, English -- 17th century.
Consecration of bishops -- Church of England -- Early works to 1800.
- Actual publication date from Wing.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "Jan: 30".
Reproductions of the originals in the Union Theological Seminary Library, New York (Early English Books), and the British Library (Thomason Tracts).
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 156:E1057) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) A1163.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|