Flovvres or eloquent phrases of the Latine speach, gathered ont [sic] of al the sixe comœdies of Terence. VVherof those of the first thre were selected by Nicolas Vdall. And those of the latter three novv to them annexed by I. Higgins, very profitable and necessary for the expedite knovvledge of the Latine tounge
- Standardized Title:
- Selections. English and Latin
- Other Title:
- Flowres or eloquent phrases of the Latine speach.
- Imprinted at London : In Fleetestreete by Thomas Marshe, 1581.
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Quotations, Latin -- Early works to 1800.
Latin language -- Conversation and phrase books -- Early works to 1800.
- Passages in Latin followed by English translations.
At foot of title: Cum priuilegio.
Signatures: A⁴ ² A-2C 2D² .
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 359:9) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 23903.
- Udall, Nicholas, 1505-1556.
Higgins, John, active 1570-1602.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|