At Edinburgh, the third day of September, one thousand six hundred seventy and four years. : The lords of His Majesties Privy council taking to their consideration, that the work which the magistrates of Edinburgh have undertaken, and are presently about, in conveying and bringing in vvater to the said burgh, by leaden-pypes and conduits, ...
- Edinburgh : Printed by his Majestie's printers, Anno Dom. 1674.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Water-pipes -- Law and legislation -- Scotland -- Early works to 1800.
Water -- Distribution -- Scotland -- Edinburgh -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- Scotland -- 17th century.
- Title from caption and first lines of text.
Royal arms at head of text; initial letter.
Signed: Al. Gibson Cls. Sti. Concilii.
Forbids anyone to molest the conduits being installed to bring water to Edinburgh.
Imprefect: stained with slight loss of text.
Reproduction of the original in the National Library of Scotland.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2793:50) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) S1521D
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|