Four special orders and a declaration of the Commons assembled in Parliament : viz. I. An order for limitation of the committee at Habberdashers-hall, II. An order for composition of delinquents estates at Goldsmiths-hall, III. An order for disbanding of forces in Radnorshire, IV. A declaration concerning accomptants, V. An order that no persons who have been enemies to the Parliament be admitted to their chambers at Sergeants Inns, or Inns of Court or Chancery or to live in any of the said societies.
- Other records:
- London : Printed for Edward Husband, 1646.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (7 pages)
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1642-1649.
- "Ordered by the Commons assembled in Parliament that these orders and declaration be forthwith printed and published. H. Elsynge, Cler. Parl. D.C."
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1356:16) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing E2577A.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|