Sinnelesse sorrow for the dead : a comfortable sermon, preached at the funerall of Mr. Iohn Moyle, of Buckwell, in the countie of Kent, Esquire, the sixt of Ianuarie, 1614 / by Thomas Iackson, Batchelor in Diuinitie, and preacher of Gods word, at Wye in Kent.
- Other records:
- London : Printed by T.S. for Roger Jackson, and are to be solde at his shop in Fleetstreet neere to the Conduit, 1614.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 26 pages)
- Moyle, John, d. 1614? -- Sermons.
Sermons, English -- 17th century.
- "Published by Authoritie."
Signatures: A-B⁸ (last leaf blank).
Reproduction of original in the Magdalene College (University of Cambridge). Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1796:21) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 14305a
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|