A family-herbal, or, The treasure of health : shewing how to preserve health and prolong life : wherein you have an account of the nature of all sorts of meats, flesh, fish, fruits, herbs, &c., and also all sorts of drinks ...
- Other records:
- Other Title:
Treasure of health.
- The second edition with an alphabetical table added thereunto.
- London : Printed for W. Crooke ..., 1689.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 3-12, 232 pages)
- Nutrition -- Early works to 1800.
- Written by J. Chamberlayne. Cf. Wing.
Reproduction of original in British Library.
Imperfect: pages 99-118 lacking on film.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 134:13) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing C1859
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|