A present for a papist, or, The life and death of Pope Joan : plainly proving out of the printed copies and manuscripts of popish writers and others, that a woman called Joan was really Pope of Rome, and was there deliver'd of a bastard son in the open street, as she went in solemn procession / by a lover of truth, denying human infallibility.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Life and death of Pope Joan.
- London : Printed for T.D. ..., 1675.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 165 pages)
- Catholic Church -- Controversial literature.
Anti-Catholicism -- England.
- Engraved illustrated frontispiece.
Attributed to Cooke by NUC pre-1956 imprints.
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1512:4) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing P3244.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|