Paradise lost : A poem in twelve books. / The authour John Milton.
- The fourth edition, adorn'd with sculptures.
- London : printed by Miles Flesher, for Richard Bently, at the Post-Office in Russell-street, and Jacob Tonson at the Judge's-Head in Chancery-lane near Fleet-street, MDCLXXXVIII. 
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 219, , 219-250, 151-197, 298-343,  pages,  leaves of plates) : portrait.
- Fall of man -- Poetry -- Early works to 1800.
- "Frontispiece is Robert White's engraved portrait with Dryden's epigram, ... [plates] for each book ... engraved by M. Burghers; ... P.P. Bourch; ... " -- Shawcross.
Incorrectly identified at reel 1816:10 as Wing M2148.
Reproduction of the original at the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery (reel 609) and the Trinity College Library, Cambridge (reel 1816).
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 609:10; 1816:8) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) M2146
Shawcross, J. Milton 345
- Dryden, John, 1631-1700.
Burghers, M., engr.
White, Robert, 1645-1703, engr.
Bourch, P. P., engr.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|