The articles which were propounded to the Iesuites to subscribe them in the Parliament, on Sunday the 14. of March, &c. 1626 : By reason of a hurtfull and detestable booke, which is published vnder the name of Anthonius Santarellus. The sentence which the court of Parliament hath giuen against the Iesuites of the Colledge of Clemont on the 17. of March, &c. 1626. The censure which the diuines of the Vniuersitie of Paris haue made against a booke, which is instiled, Antonij Santarelli ex Societate Iesu tractatus de hæresi, schismate, apostasia, sollicitatione in Sacramento Pœnitentiæ, & de potestate summi pontificis in his dilectis puniendis. Ad serenissimum Principem Mauritium à Sabaudia. Roma, apud hœredem Bartholomæi Zannetti, 1625. Superiorum permissu.
- Printed at Rouan [id est London] : By Iacques Besonge, [id est B. Alsop and T. Fawcet] dwelling within the Court of the Palace, M.DC.XXVI. 
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (, 6 pages)
- Santarelli, Antonio, 1569-1649. Tractatus de haeresi.
Jesuits -- France -- Early works to 1800.
- At foot of title page: With license.
Actual place of publication and printers' names from STC.
The French version may have been printed by M. Flesher--STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1245:03) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 14526.
- Université de Paris. Faculté de théologie , Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|