A friendly debate between a conformist and a non-conformist
- Other Title:
- Friendly debate betwixt two neighbours, the one a conformist, the other a non-conformist.
Friendly debate between a conformist, &c.
- The third edition.
- London : printed for Richard Royston, bookseller to the King's most excellent Majesty, 1669.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 240,  pages)
- Church of England -- Doctrines -- Early works to 1800.
Dissenters, Religious -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- By Simon Patrick; sometimes also attributed to Robert Wild.
With a second title page, lacking imprint: A friendly debate betwixt two neighbours, the one a conformist, the other a non-conformist, ..
Includes initial table of contents, leaf of errata and final table of contents.
Running title: A friendly debate between a conformist, andc.
Quire R is of different size than rest of text.
Reproduction of the original at the Bodleian Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2010:21) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) P800.
- Wild, Robert, 1609-1679, attributed name.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|