The unthankful servant: or, A scolding match between two cracks of the town, Margery Merrythought, and Nancy her mistress, who taught her her trade. : As they happened to meet near the Piazza's in Covent-Garden. To the tune of If Love's a sweet passion. Licensed according to order.
- Other Title:
- Scolding match between two cracks of the town, Margery Merrythought, and Nancy her mistress, who taught her her trade
- [London] : printed for P[hilip]. Brooksby, J[onah]. Deacon, J[osiah]. Blare, and J[ohn]. Back, [between 1688-1692]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages)) : music.
- Ballads, English -- 17th century.
- Publisher's names, place and date of publication from Wing.
Verse: "VVell met, my dear sister, you're grown very strange ..."
Printed in two columns.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A3:1) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) U96
Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.39.k.6
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|