Directions for seeker & expectants, or, A guide for weak Christians in these distracted times : wherein the language of Sions-builders is confounded : as it was delivered in a sermon at Wickham-Market ... published at the earnest entreatie of many, for a more publique good / by Zeph. Smith, Minister of Wickham-Market in Suffolke.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Directions for seekers and expectants.
Guide for weak Christians in these distracted times.
Directions for seekers and weake Christians.
- London : Printed by Matthew Simmons for John Sweeting ..., 1646.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 36 pages)
- Christian life -- Sermons.
Bible. O.T. Psalms CXIX, 102 -- Sermons.
Sermons, English -- 17th century.
- "May the 16th 1646. Imprimatur, John Downame."
Running title: Directions for seekers and weake Christians.
Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1159:21) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing S4362
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|