The spirituall courts epitomized, in a dialogue betwixt two proctors, Busie Body, and Scrape-all, and their discourse of the want of their former imployment.
- [London : publisher not identified], Printed 1641.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 6 pages) : illustrations
- Ecclesiastical law -- England -- Humor -- Early works to 1800.
- With title page woodcut.
Place of publication from Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 28:E157) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) S4996.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|