Two letters from Edenburgh concerning a message to be sent from the Committee of Estates of Scotland, to their commissioners at the Treaty at Breda. : Also the proceedings of Montrosse his forces in the north of Scotland, and seven thousand foot, and 30. troops of horse marching against them, under the command of David Lesley.
- London : Printed for J.C. and are to be sold at the Royall Exchange in Cornhill, and in the Old-Bayley, 1650.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 6 pages)
- Scotland. Army -- History -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Scotland -- History -- 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
- Both letters dated: 25 April. 1650.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "May. 7.".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 92:E600) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) T3460.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|