A great victory God hath vouchsafed by the Lord Generall Cromwels forces against the Scots. / Certifyed by several letters from Scotland. Relating the entring of part of the English army into Fife. 2000 of the Scots slaine. With a list of the particulars of the great and glorious successe therein. And the taking of Callender house by storme. Together with a letter from the Lord Generall to the Right Honourable William Lenthal Speaker of Parliament. Imprimatur Hen. Scobel Cleric. Parliamenti.
- London : Printed for Robert Ibbitson dwelling in Smithfield neere Hosier Lane end, 1651.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 6 pages)
- Cromwell, Oliver, 1599-1658.
- Local subjects:
- Fife (Scotland) -- History -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "July".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 98:E638) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) G1766.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|