A declaration of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament to the whole kingdome, concerning the excise: : with additionall instructions for the better regulating of the same. Die Lunæ 22 Feb. 1646. Ordered by the Lords assembled in Parliament, that this declaration and instruction be forthwith printed and published. Io. Brown, Cler. Parliam.
- London. : Printed for John Wright, at the Kings head in the Old-baily., 1646. [id est 1647]
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (, 10 pages)
- Internal revenue -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Excise tax -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Finance -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 60:E377) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) E1473.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|