The whole booke of Psalmes / collected into Englysh metre by T. Starnhold, I. Hopkins, and others, conferred with the Ebrue, with apt notes to synge the[m] with al ; faithfully perused and alowed according to thordre appointed in the Quenes Maiesties iniunctions ; very mete to be vsed of all sortes of people priuately for their solace and comfort, laying apart all vngodly songes and ballades, which tende only to the norishing of vyce, and corrupting of youth.
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Whole book of psalms. 1562
- Imprinted at Lo[n]don : By John Day, dwelling ouer Aldersgate, 1562.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 410,  pages) : illustrations, music.
- Bible. Psalms. -- Paraphrases, English.
- "Cum gratia & priuilegio Regi[æ] Maiestatis perseptennium."
Signatures: [cross]⁸ A⁸(A3+[X]1) B-2E⁸ (last leaf blank).
Title within illustrated border.
Numerous errors in paging.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1787:4) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 2430
- Hopkins, John, -1570.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|