The Lamentation of the safe committee. Or, Fleetwood's teares, Hewson's last, Desborough's cart, met together at Hangmans-fayre. : With their neck-verses, and severall discourses thereon.
- Other Title:
- Lamentation of the safe committee
Fleetwood's teares, Hewson's last, Desborough's cart, met together at Hangmans-fayre
- London, : Printed for William Gilbertson., 1660.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 8, 11-14p)
- Fleetwood, Charles, -1692 -- Early works to 1800.
Hewson, John, -1662 -- Early works to 1800.
Desborough, John, 1608-1680 -- Early works to 1800.
- A satire in the form of a dialogue; includes some verse.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aug: 28"; to the right of imprint date a pyramid shape with a vertical line rising from its base.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 230:E1844) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) L289.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|