The case of the gentlemen freeholders and others, who have the right of common in the forest or chace of Needwood in the county of Stafford..
- [S.l. : publisher not identified, 1680?]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Forests and forestry -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Cattle -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Imprint from Wing CD-ROM, 1996.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C11:1) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C1080C
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 816.m.16
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|