The case of allegiance due to soveraign powers : stated and rssolved, according to Scripture and reason, and the principles of the Church of England, with a more particular respect to the oath, lately enjoyned, of allegiance to their Their present Majesties, K. William and Q. Mary / by William Sherlock ...
- Other records:
- The fifth edition.
- London : Printed for W. Rogers ..., 1691.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 66,  pages)
- Great Britain -- History -- William and Mary, 1689-1702.
Allegiance -- Great Britain.
Divine right of kings.
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
Table of contents: pages -
Advertisement: pages  at end.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 878:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing S3275
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|