By the King. A proclamation for the adiournement of the Parliament, from the foureteenth day of Nouember next, to the eight day of February following
- Standardized Title:
- Proclamations. 1621-10-06
- Other Title:
- Proclamations. 1621-10-06.
By the King. A proclamation for the adjournement of the Parliament, from the foureteenth day of November next, to the eight day of February following.
- Imprinted at London : By Bonham Norton, and Iohn Bill, printers to the Kings most excellent Maiestie, M.DC.XXI. 
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- England and Wales. Parliament -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- James I, 1603-1625 -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Dated at end: Royston, the sixt day of October, in the nineteenth yeere of his Maiesties reigne ..
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1601:27) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 8671.
Steele, R. Tudor and Stuart proclamations, 1318.
- James I, King of England, 1566-1625.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|