By the King. A proclamation for preuention of abuses touching gunpowder and saltpeeter
- Standardized Title:
- Proclamations. 1623-01-16
- Other Title:
- Proclamations. 1623-01-16.
By the King. A proclamation for prevention of abuses touching gunpowder and saltpeeter.
- [Imprinted at London : By Bonham Norton and Iohn Bill, printers to the Kings most excellent Maiestie, Anno M.DC.XXII. [1622, id est 1623]]
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource ( sheets)
- Gunpowder industry -- Great Britain -- Law and legislation.
Saltpeter industry -- Great Britain.
- Caption title.
Dated at end: Westminster, the sixteenth day of Ianuary, in the twentieth yeere of our reigne ..
Imprint from colophon.
The year date is given according to Lady Day dating.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1601:39) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 8699.
Steele, R. Tudor and Stuart proclamations, 1346.
- James I, King of England, 1566-1625.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|