The theater of Iaponia's constancy : in which an hundred and eighteene glorious martyrs suffered death for Christ, in the yeare of our Lord 1622. Also, a briefe relation of the many, and wonderfull miracles, it hath pleased God lately to worke, by the merits and intercession of S. Ignatius, founder of the Society of Iesus, at Munebrega a towne in Spayne, in the moneths of Aprill and May, of the yeare 1623. Both faithfully translated out of Spanish originalls, lately printed at Madrid.
- Standardized Title:
- Teatro de la constancia japonesa.
- Other Title:
- Theater of Japonia's constancy.
Saint Ignatius his triumph.
- [Saint-Omer : English College Press] Permissu Superiorum, M. DC. XXIIII. 
- Early English books online
1 online resource (47,  pages)
- Ignatius, of Loyola, Saint, 1491-1556 -- Early works to 1800.
Martyrs -- Early works to 1800.
Miracles -- Early works to 1800.
- A translation, by William Badduley alias Lee, of: Teatro de la constancia japonesa.
Includes "Saint Ignatius his triumph", also translated by William Lee.
Place of publication and press from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 742:07) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 14475.
- Badduley, William, 1597-
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|