The resolued Christian, exhorting to resolution : Written, to recall the worldling, to comfort the faint-harted, to strengthen the faithfull, and to perswade all men, so to runne, that they may obtaine. By Gabriel Powel.
- Other Title:
- Resolved Christian, exhorting to resolution
Resolved Christian, exhorting to resolution.
- London : Printed by V[alentine] S[immes] for Thomas Bushel, and are to be sold at the great north doore of Paules, 1600.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 302,  pages)
- Christian life -- Early works to 1800.
Death -- Religious aspects -- Christianity -- Early works to 1800.
- Printer's name from STC.
The last leaf is blank.
Reproduction of the original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 648:7) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 20150.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|