The displaying of the Protestantes : and sondry their practises, with a description of diuers their abuses of late frequented within their malignaunte churche. Perused and set furth with thassent [sic] of authoritie, accordyng too the ordre in that behalfe appoynted.
- Excusum Londini : in ædibus Roberti Caly, typographi, mense Iunij. anno. 1556.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 99 leaves)
- Protestantism -- Controversial literature -- Early works to 1800.
- By Miles Huggarde [or Hogarde]--STC.
At foot of title page: Cum priuilegio.
Reproduction of original in the Peterborough Cathedral, Peterborough, England.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1991:8) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 13557
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|