Tvvo right profitable and fruitfull concordances : or large and ample tables alphabeticall. The first conteyning the interpretation of the Hebrue, Caldean, Greeke, and Latine wordes and names scatteringly dispersed throughout the whole Bible, with their common places following euery of them: and the seconde comprehending all such other principall wordes and matters, as concerne the sense and meaning of the Scriptures, or direct vnto any necessary and good instruction. The further contents and vse of both the which tables, (for breuitie sake) is expressed more at large in the preface to the reader: and will serue as well for the translation called Geneua, as for the other authorized to be read in churches. Collected by R.F.H.
- Other Title:
- Two right profitable and fruitfull concordances
- Imprinted at London : by the deputies of Christopher Barker, printer to the Queenes most excellent Maiestie, 
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Local subjects:
- Bible -- Concordances -- Early works to 1800. (search)
Bible -- Indexes -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- R.F.H. = Robert F. Herrey, possibly the pseudonym of Robert Harrison.
Publication date from STC.
At foot of title: Cum priuilegio Regiæ Maiestatis.
Signatures: A-K L² .
In this edition, 'B' of signature B4 is under 'tat' of 'habitation'.
Issued with the Bible.
Reproduction of original in the Cambridge University Library, Cambridge, England.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1990:6) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 13228b.7
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|