His Majesties most gracious speech to both Houses of Parliament, on Friday the third day of May, 1695
- Standardized Title:
- Speeches. 1695-05-03.
- London : printed by Charles Bill and the executrix of Thomas Newcomb, deceas'd; printers to the Kings most Excellent Majesty, 1695.
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (4 pages)
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- William and Mary, 1689-1702 -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Expressing gratitude to Parliament for its support and requesting more supplies, and proroguing Parliament until the eighteenth of the following June.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2182:21) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) W2402
- William III, King of England, 1650-1702.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|