The most famous history of the seauen champions of Christendome : Saint George of England, Saint Dennis of Fraunce, Saint Iames of Spaine, Saint Anthonie of Italie, Saint Andrew of Scotland, Saint Pattricke of Ireland, and Saint Dauid of Wales. Shewing their honorable battailes by sea and land: their tilts, iousts, and turnaments for ladies: their combats vvith giants, monsters, and dragons: their aduentures in forraine nations; their inchauntments in the holie land: their knighthoods, prowesse, and chiualrie, in Europe, Affrica, and Asia, with their victories against the enemies of Christ.
- Standardized Title:
- Most famous history of the seven champions of Christendome. Part 1
- Other Title:
- Most famous history of the seven champions of Christendome. Part 1.
- At London : Printed [by J. Danter] for Cuthbert Burbie, and are to be sold at his shop, at the Royall Exchange, 1596.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 204+ pages)
- Christian saints -- Early works to 1800.
- Part 1 only.
Printer's name from STC.
The only known copy is lacking all after quire 2D.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 346:12) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 14677.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|