The Lord Lovvden his learned and wise speech in the Vpper House of Parliament in Scotland September 9, 1641 : declaring the great grievances of that kingdome and the cause that moved them to take up armes against England : also manifesting what great benefits and honour will arise of this happy peace and unity concluded on betwixt both kingdomes : with his honourable motion for the raysing of an army in both kingdomes to the restoring and setling of the prince elector in his country.
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Learned and wise speech in the Upper House of Parliament in Scotland September 9, 1641, declaring the great grievances of that kingdome
- Other Title:
- Lord Lowden his learned and wise speech in the Upper House of Parliament.
- London : Printed for Iohn Thomas, 1641.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 5 pages)
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1625-1649 -- Sources.
- Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 259:E199, no 13) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing L3085
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|