The insatiate countesse : A tragedie: acted at White-Fryers. VVritten by Iohn Marston.
- London : Printed by I[ohn] N[orton] for Hugh Perrie, and are to be sould at his shop, at the signe of the Harrow in Brittaines-burse, 1631.
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Probably drafted by John Marston and completed by William Barksted.
Partly in verse.
Printer's name from STC.
Signatures: A-I⁴ K2.
The last leaf is blank.
Reproduction of the original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 894:18) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 17478.
Greg, I, 315(cI).
- Barksted, William, active 1611 , Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|