The way to true honour and happiness : A friendly address to all parents, masters of families, and landlords, the persons most capable to honour ... , and to gain honour to themselves, by beginning and carrying on a rational reformation. To which is added, [A] memorandum for mothers. By John Mitchell, M.A.
- Other Title:
- Memorandum for mothers, and those who expect to be so
- London : printed by I. Dawks, for B. Barker by the Fountain-Ta... at the foot of the Hay-Market, near Pell-Mell; sold by R. Baldwin in Warwick-lane, 1697.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (48 pages)
- Repentance -- Early works to 1800.
Christian life -- Early works to 1800.
Families -- Religious life -- Early works to 1800.
Women -- Conduct of life -- Early works to 1800.
Mother and child -- Religious aspects -- Early works to 1800.
- Gathered in 4's.
Copy tightly bound with loss of title and text.
Reproduction of the original in the Lambeth Palace Library, London.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2191:15) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) M2287B
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|