En oligō Chriztianos: the almost Christian: discovered: or, the false professor tryed and cast : Being the substance of seven sermons, first preached at Sepulchers, London, 1661. And now at the importunity of friends, made publick. By Matthew Meade.
- London : printed by A.M. for Thomas Parkhurst, at the Bible and three Crowns in Cheapside, and at the Bible on London Bridge, 1671
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 255,  pages)
- Conversion -- Early works to 1800.
Repentance -- Early works to 1800.
Christian life -- Early works to 1800.
- First 3 words in title are in Greek characters.
With 3 final advertisment pages.
With marginal notes.
Copy tightly bound.
Reproduction of the original in Dr. Williams' Library, London.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2191:03) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) M1549
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|