The use of the horloge or dyall azimutall : with that of the equinoctiall or universall dyall and that of the moone.
- Other records:
- Deepe [id est Dieppe] : by Pyter Acher, a bookseller and printer, 1680.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (8 pages)
- Sundials -- Early works to 1800.
Time measurements -- Early works to 1800.
- Attributed by Wing to John Aubri.
"Are to bee sould att John Aubri ... "
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1394:25) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing A4190.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|