The articles or charge exhibited in Parliament against Sir Francis Windebanck, secretary of the state to His Majesty : whereunto is annexed the letter that he sent to the right honourable the Lord Chamberlaine from Callis, Ian. 11, 1640.
- Other records:
- [London? : publisher not identified], 1641.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 6 pages)
- Trials (Political crimes and offenses) -- England.
- Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 253:E156, no 17) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing E1235
- England and Wales. Parliament. House of Commons.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|