A letter sent by F.A. touchyng the proceedings in a priuate quarell and vnkindnesse : betweene Arthur Hall, and Melchisedech Mallerie gentleman, to his very friende L.B. being in Italie. VVith an admonition to the father of F.A. to him being a burgesse of the Parliament, for his better behauiour therein.
- Other Title:
- Letter sent by F.A. touchyng the proceedings in a private quarell and unkindnesse
Letter sent by F.A. touchyng the proceedings in a private quarell and unkindnesse.
- [London : [H. Bynneman for Arthur Hall, 1576?]]
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Mallerie, Melchisedech, -1575 -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- Parliament -- History.
- Printer's name from and publication date conjectured by STC.
The letter is dated 19 May 1576. The book, of which approximately 80 copies were printed, was condemned by the House of Commons in 14 February 1581.
In two parts; register separate.
Signatures: a-g⁴; A-H⁴ I² .
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 960:07) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 12629.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|