The true copy of tvvo letters, with their seuerall answeres, contayning the late apostasie of the Earle of Lauall, after his returne from Italy : VVherein the principall poynts in controuersie with the papists, are learnedly and fully confuted. By D. Tilenus. Faythfully translated by D.D.S.
- Other Title:
- True copy of two letters, with their severall answeres, contayning the late apostasie of the Earle of Lavall, after his returne from Italy
True copy of two letters, with their severall answeres, contayning the late apostasie of the Earle of Lavall, after his returne from Italy.
Late apostasie of the Earle of Lauall.
Late apostasie of the Earle of Lavall.
- London : Printed by Simon Stafford, for Nathanael Butter, and are to be sold at his shop in Paules Churchyard, neere S. Austens Gate, 1605.
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Catholic Church -- Controversial literature -- Early works to 1800.
- Original text not traced.
The Earl of Lavall may be either Guy Paul de Coligny, comte de Laval, or Antoine de Laval, sieur de Belair.
Running title reads: The late apostasie of the Earle of Lauall.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1039:20) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 24072.
- Coligny, Guy Paul de, 1555-1586, attributed name.
D. D. S.
Laval, Antoine de, 1550-1631, attributed name.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|