The last farewel to the rebellious sect called the Fifth Monarchy-men on Wednesday January the ninth. : Together with their treacherous proceedings, attempts, combats, and skirmishes at VVoodstreet, Bishopsgate-street, Leaden-Hall, and several other places. With the total dispersing, defeating, and utter ruining of that damnable and seditious sect in general.
- Other Title:
- Last farewel to the rebellious crew of the Fifth Monarchy-men
- London : publisher not identified, printed in the year, 1661.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (8 pages)
- Fifth Monarchy Men -- Early works to 1800.
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Jan: 16"; the second 1 in the imprint date has been altered to read "0".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 156:E1055) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) L485.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|