Much a-do, about nothing: or, a song made of nothing, the newest in print; he that seriously mindes it, will find all-things in't
- London : printed for Tho. Vere at the sign of the Angell, without Newgate, 1664.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Songs, English -- 17th century.
- Attributed by Wing to Walter Moyle.
Verse - "Ile sing you a Sonnet, that nere was in print,".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 21241:143) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) M3032
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|