The vvhole book of Psalms, collected into English metre, by Thomas Sternhold, John Hopkins, and others, conferred with the Hebrew: set forth and allowed to be sung in all churches, of all the people together, before and after morning and evening prayer, and also before and after sermons: and moreover in private houses, for their godly solace and comfort, laying apart all ungodly songs and ballads, which tend onely to the nourishing of vice, and corrupting of youth
- Standardized Title:
- Bible. O.T. Psalms. English. Sternhold and Hopkins.
- Other Title:
- Whole book of Psalms.
- [Cambridge] : Printed by John Field, printer to the Universitie of Cambridge, anno Dom. 1663.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 106,  pages)
- In two columns, roman.
Reproduction of the original at the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1824:04) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) B2483
- Hopkins, John, -1570.
Sternhold, Thomas, -1549.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|