A letter sent from the Queen of Sweden to the King of France touching, the affairs of that kingdome, and the King of Scots with her Majesties desires and gracious promise thereupon. : Also a message from the states of Holland to his Majesty concerning the peace of that kingdome, and the United Provinces. With a perfect abstract and narrative of the whole proceedings and transaction of affairs, between the French and Dutch, in relation to the Commonwealth of England, and the King and Crown of Spain.
- London : Printed for G: Horton, 1652.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (8 pages)
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685 -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Sweden -- History -- Christina, 1632-1654 -- Early works to 1800.
Sweden -- Foreign relations -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- England -- Early works to 1800.
France -- History -- Louis XIV, 1643-1715 -- Early works to 1800.
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "June. 5.".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 102:E666) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) C3965.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|