Maran-atha: = the second advent, or, Christ's coming to judgment. : A sermon / preached before the honorable judges of assize, at Warwick: July 25. 1651. By William Durham, B.D. late preacher at the Rolls, now pastor of the church at Tredington in Worcester shire.
- Other Title:
- Second advent
Christ's coming to judgment
- London : Printed by T. Maxey, for M.M. G. Bedell, and T. Collins: and are to be sold at their shop, at the Middle Temple gate, Fleetstreet, 1652.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 48 pages)
- Second Advent -- Early works to 1800.
Sermons, English -- 17th century.
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "June 2d".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 102:E665) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) D2832.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|