A warning-piece to the sloathful, idle, careless, drunken and secure ones of these last and worst times : wherein the danger that attends everyone that delights in any of these vices may be avoided, and the reward of those that have their conversation in holinesse may be attained.
- Other records:
- London : Printed for William Thackeray ..., 1678.
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Sins -- Early works to 1800.
Vices -- Early works to 1800.
Christian ethics -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of the original in the Harvard University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1444:9) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing H961.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|