The resurrection of loyalty and obedience, out of the grave of rebellion : by the sacred force of the oathes of supremacy and allegiance, which have lain as dead, and out of minde, for diverse years, and here raised up out of the dust, and discovered in their great inviolable force and power unto the people : for the humbling of those that are guilty of the breach of them, the quelling of rebellious principles, and excitement unto the duties of obedience and subjection, according to the tenor of the said oathes.
- Other records:
- London : Printed by T. Mabb, for William Shears ..., 1660.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 18 pages)
- Great Britain -- History -- Restoration, 1660-1688.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1660-1688.
- Reproduction of original in the Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1107:18) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing W890
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|