The poor man, the merchant, and the king, or, The king's brother, his wife sentence for the poor man. To the tune of King and poor northern men.
- Other Title:
- King's brother, his wife sentence for the poor man
King and poor northern men
- London : Printed for Charles Tyus on London-Bridge, 
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Ballads, English -- 17th century.
- Broadsides -- England -- 17th century.
- Caption title.
Imprint from colophon.
Place and date of publication suggested by Wing (2nd edition).
Imperfect: broadside has faded printing.
Reproduction of original in: Bodleian Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2870:46) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) P2864
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|