Certaine observations vpon Hosea the second the 7. & 8. verses : As they were delivered at a friends house who had broken his legg, for which meeting the author was committed to the White-Lyon by Sir Thomas Mallet late judge of assize for the county where he remaineth prisioner of Iesvs Christ. By William Kiffin.
- Other Title:
- Certaine observations upon Hosea the second the 7. & 8. verses
- London : printed for William Larner, at the Bible in Little-East-cheap, 1642.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 25,  pages)
- Local subjects:
- Bible. O.T. Hosea II, 7-8 -- Commentaries -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Copy stained.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2210:01) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) K423A
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|