The honour of chivalry. Or the famous and delectable history of Don Bellianis of Greece : containing the valiant exploits of that magnanimous and heroick prince; son unto the emperour Don Bellaneo of Greece. Wherein are described, the strange and dangerous adventures that befel him: with his love toward the Princess Florisbella, daughter to the Soldan of Babylon. Translated out of Italian.
- Standardized Title:
- Belianís de Grecia. English
- London : printed by E. Tyler and R. Holt, for Thomas Passinger, at the three Bibles on London-Bridge, 1672.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 114, 113-244 pages)
- Romances, Spanish -- Translations into English -- Early works to 1800.
- The English version is a translation of part of Book I based on the Italian version of Oration Rinaldi, which in turn is a tranlation of the romance originally written in Spanish by Geronimo Fernandez -- compare NUC pre-1956 imprints.
Copy has several pages torn with loss of text.
Reproduction of the original in the William Andrews Clark Memorial Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2207:04) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) F782A
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|