A revelation of the time, and fall of the English hierarchy of prelates : VVith the number of the yeares of the Christian churches pilgrimage, under the antichristian-government; revealed to end, anno Dom. 1650: in parralell with the drying up of the euphraticall Jordan. Wherein is shewed, how all that, which is thereby typified concerning England; hath been fulfilled, and is still in fulfiilling [sic]. By J. De la March, one of the Assembly of Divines at Westminster.
- Standardized Title:
- Complaint of the false prophets mariners, upon the drying up of their hierarchicall Euphrates
- [London] : Printed by T[homas] Paine, for Ben: Allen, 1645.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 112 pages,  folded plate)
- Catholic Church -- Controversial literature -- Early works to 1800.
Apocalyptic literature -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Bible -- Allegorical interpretations -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Puritan Revolution, 1642-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
- Published in 1641 as: A complaint of the false prophets mariners upon the drying up of their hierarchicall Euphrates.
Place of publication from Wing.
B1 is cancelled
A reissue of Wing D868, with original engraved title page dated 1641 and signed "Io. Droeshout sculp." plus added letterpress title page with title: A revelation of the time, and fall of the English hierarchy of prelates.
Reproduction of the original in the Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1923:21) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) D868A
- Droeshout, John,
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|