Orders established the 14th of this present January, by His Excellency Sir Thomas Fairfax, for regulating the army, : and for the soldiers paying of quarters, and fair behavior in the countreys: together with several letters from His Excellency to the committees and justices of peace of the several counties, to put the said orders in execution. Published by special command from His Excellency Sir Thomas Fairfax.
- London, : Printed for Edward Husband, printer to the Honorable House of Commons, January 26. 1646. [id est 1647]
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (20 pages)
- England and Wales. Army -- Regulations -- Early works to 1800.
Soldiers -- Billeting -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 59:E372) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) E740.
- Fairfax, Thomas Fairfax, Baron, 1612-1671.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|