A form of prayer with thanksgiving, to be used of all the Kings Majesties loving subjects every yeer the 27. of March: : being the day of His Highnesse entry to this kingdome. / Set forth by authority.
- Imprinted at London : by Robert Barker, Printer to the Kings most Excellent Majestie: And by the Assignes of John Bill., 1638.
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Church of England -- Liturgy -- Texts.
- Royal arms with initials "C R" on t.p.
Signatures: A-E⁴, F² (last verso blank).
Imperfect: print show-through; cropped, with loss of text.
Reproduction of original in: Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2098:10) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 16487
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|