A sacred decretal, or Hue and cry. : From his superlative holinesse, Sir Symon Synod, for the apprehension of Reverend young Martin Mar-Priest. Wherein are displaid many witty synodian conceits, both pleasant and commodious.
- Other Title:
- Hue and cry
- Europe [id est London?] : Printed by Martin Claw Clergy, printer to the reverend Assembly of Divines, for Bartholomew Bang-Priest, and are to be sold at his shop in Toleration-street, at the sign of the Subjects Liberty, right oposite to Persecuting-Court, 
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 24 pages)
- Levellers -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Church history -- 17th century -- Early works to 1800.
- Attributed to Richard Overton, who used the pseudonym Martin Mar-Priest.
William Prynne, in his "Fresh discovery" (Wing P3963), attributes this to Henry Robinson--McAlpin Catalogue, Union Theological Seminary.
The imprint is false.
Publication date from Wing.
Dated at end: June 6, 1645.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 47:E286) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) O633.
- Robinson, Henry, 1605?-1664?
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|